Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Thing #13

I really enjoy using online applications and try to use them as much as I can. I currently have a Google Docs account and have used it since high school but, if I had to choose between and Google Docs and Zoho, I prefer Zoho. On Zoho I like that you can do so much more with your account then you can on Google Docs. When I was looking around the website I noticed many applications I can use during college and in my classroom. I'm all about multitasking when I invest my time into things. I  saw on Zoho that the applications were broken down into three application types: business, collaboration, and productivity. I feel that the three different types of applications can be used for my social, professional, and personal life. Some tools that I would use in the social life would be the calendar, chat, and notebook because I like to keep all my activities or plans organized. Within the business applications I would use the quiz maker, comment box, and meetings so, I can help students with assignments and plan parent meetings. In the productivity applications I can use documents, invoices, and books. I could use these applications to keep track of any bills I may have or books I would like to purchase. I highly suggest that anyone use online applications like Google Docs or Zoho to help them with their personal and professional life.



No comments:

Post a Comment