Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Thing #22

The binders I created for myself were the Civil War, the Great Depression, and the Civil Rights Movement. I created these three binders specifically for the United States history class I will be teaching. These three time eras are my favorite ones to teach. Having these binders let me organize material online or have Google put information into my binders. I set up each of my binders so that Google can input information that go along with the title of each binder. This could help me by either having more resources when it comes to finding material for lesson plans. It could also help me in that I can search by that title within my binder to see if students claimed material to be their own. I believe that LiveBinders will be extremely useful for me in my classroom. http://www.livebinders.com/play/play?id=655073&backurl=/shelf/my

No comments:

Post a Comment