Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Thing #21

I have seen Animoto before but, have never used it. I couldn't believe how easy it was! I signed up for a free account and that was it. The only thing that I didn't like was that if you wanted to have a fancier background or a longer amount of time for your video that you had to pay. Besides having to pay for a prettier video I loved it. It was so simple to uploads pictures or videos either from your computer or off of Facebook. I think that anyone could use this website to make educational videos or videos for fun. The fact that making the video was so simple I believe that anyone could use it. Students could make videos for projects they have or with their friends. I would recommend anyone young or old to make their own personal video on Animoto. http://animoto.com/play/Z1ZeBKYJ35qsSGoeAoUx4Q#

No comments:

Post a Comment