Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Thing #16

I choose to use the calendar on Google. I choose this calendar because I already have a Google account and use Google as my homepage. So I figured it would be the easiest calendar to access. The online calendar is extremely useful to me because I can sync my friends calendars to my calendar. That way we can plan events and activities around each others schedules. It is also helpful because when I start to do parent-teacher conferences can allow parents to see my calendar. That way the parents can sign up for times to meet me around each other schedules. I love the idea of to-do lists. I like having a system that shows me exactly what needs to be done through the day. That way I will not become overwhelmed with tasks. I would recommend any online calendars or to-do lists to any parents, teachers, or students.

No comments:

Post a Comment