Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Thing #20

I have used YouTube many of times and I love it. I always use YouTube to watch music videos or funny videos. There is a couple things I really like about YouTube I like that making the accounts are free so that will be extremely helpful for a teacher. Another feature that I like is that you can leave comments or like videos. So I could leave a recommendation on a video and others could do the same to make my video better. The best feature YouTube has is being able subscribe to individuals. This can be very helpful because teachers or historians in my case share videos that can be extremely useful in my classroom. I like the idea of using videos within the classroom because students have many different of absorbing information and some students enjoy videos. Along with using YouTube in classrooms I think adding them to library websites is also beneficial. Videos can help anyone learn with movies, pictures, and music. Especially, in subjects like astronomy when students have to see planets move or rotate, having YouTube available can help better understand. I choose this video about the French Revolution. This video could be useful to show students how much money she spends while teaching about the French Revolution. 



No comments:

Post a Comment