Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Thing #17

I joined the tagging website called Delicious today. First off that is an interesting name for a website and it seems cool! I always tag people when I'm on Facebook and Twitter so I might as well do it through a website. When I joined onto the website I could not manage to find anything when I looked under the search bar. I kept trying and trying but, the website kept defaulting me to insert a link. This process became very frustrating. After about fifteen or so minutes I was finally able to see bookmarks under the search educational technology. I found may sources that I could use within my classroom. I like that I can tag any bookmark by just typing a word. I feel that this website and websites that use tagging is very good for teachers and students. They allow you to classify large groups of things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment