Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Thing #19

I really enjoyed looking at all the online communities. I always thought the online communities were just social media like Facebook or Twitter. It opened my eyes to find out their were many different website communities based on specific careers, hobbies, and music. I find these social networks very appealing to me. I've always been a media or technology nerd and love to find new and interesting things. The site that really appealed to me was the website for crafts. I have an extreme passion for crafts and to find a blog besides Pinterest to find ideas were great. I have find many different ideas on craftster.org that I could use within my classroom. The ideas on this website aren't limited to making fun decorations but, also for activities and teachings for the classroom. I feel that teachers or anyone who love to make homemade things should join a craft community or anything that strikes their interests. 



No comments:

Post a Comment