Thursday, September 27, 2012

Thing #12

I must say that Google is by far my favorite search engine. I have always used Google docs or scholars but, never translator or the alerts. I feel that the translator will be very helpful when being a teacher because some students parents may not speak English. It can still give you access to talking with parents through email to talk about their child. The first thing I wanted to translate was my favorite childhood song the Macarena. I translated the song and some of words did not translate fully. I believe that no translation system is perfect but, this one is pretty good. The Google alerts is very interesting. I like that you can put what you are interested in on the query. I like that you can set up when you would like to receive the alerts. I think that this will be beneficial when I become a teacher because it emails you news or information.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B6D6cINutAWUcUVkb3pkM1k4cVE/edit

No comments:

Post a Comment