Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Thing #5

When I first heard of Web 2.0 I was skeptical. After reading all the information about it I find it very necessary. I believe that we are living in the age of technology and that younger children are getting introduced sooner to technology. If students go to school every day with a teacher while using computers it will help with any questions or concerns. I also feel that going in this route will cause students to get off track easily. With so much social media and games on the Internet they could become more distracted than in a regular classroom. My opinion of Web 2.0 classrooms is a even straight down the middle or pros and cons. I feel that the real negative point of going to Web 2.0 classrooms is that students wouldn't go to regular school anymore which not only creates a learning environment but, a social environment. I feel that students need to be involved in their schools and have interaction with other students to create a well- rounded person. I feel that option is for some students but, not for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment