Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Thing #4






 I believe that blogging and commenting makes a great sense of community because anyone can comment on what you have said. The internet allows people from all over the world to look and discuss what you have said which excites me. The fact that many different view points and cultures can help me help my students is inspiring. I found within my commenting that especially on 7 1/2 habits that my peers biggest problem is responsibility and the easiest to be enjoying themselves within their classroom. I feel that I too also struggle with procrastination and overloading myself which I feel is a common problem with teachers. That they overload themselves with workload and things to do within the school. Being able to enjoy yourself within the classroom and with your students will make your students enjoy coming to your class and learning what you are teaching. I commented on Cecily Brooks, Misty Stehle, Katie Shaffer, Stephanie Moran, and Daniel Lugo's blogs. My two extra blogs that I choose were Jessica Shaw and Victoria Mar's blogs. I choose all these blogs randomly. I went through the class lists and choose them by which level of things they have completed so that I had a vast amount to comment on. I made the comments I did because I wanted to leave positive words so that these future teachers know that they are going to make a difference with their students.

1 comment:

  1. It is awesome to see that you took an actual picture of your comments and posted them to this blog instead of typing it all up. That is a great idea and something I would not have thought of myself

    ReplyDelete