Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Thing #6

The tool I decided to explorer was the Google Calendar. I feel that the Google Calendar will be great in my classroom not only with the parents, faculty, but, the students. I want my students to feel that I am preparing them for college and by making a calendar of all tests and assignments they will not be alarmed when they attend college. I like that Google Calendar is a free tool and it is based on the Internet and you can access it from a smart phone or email. Parents can share and subscribe to my classes calendar so that they also know when assignments are due. I like that you can also set up the calendar on what you feel is important as a parent. They is honestly nothing I do not like about this tool. I feel that it would be very beneficial for myself in my classroom.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13546_109-10237689-29.html?tag=mncol

No comments:

Post a Comment