Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Thing #10

The Google Reader is very interesting to say the least. Google Reader reminds me of an online newspaper. I like that it allows you to subscribe to other people's blogs. It reminds me of this blog actually and how we can subscribe to other students accounts. I like that you can subscribe to other people's blogs instead of searching all over to keep up with news. I also like that there is two options when trying to follow or subscribe to someones blog. I like that you can type in the blogs title or by inserting a URL. I can definitely use the Googler Reader when I become a teacher because I will have access to numerous blogs. Having all these blogs in one location will help me when looking for ideas or topics on a piece of history I am teaching. I think teachers should definitely take advantage of using RSS or Google Reader in their classrooms. They could get the same great information and ideas that I would be using as a up and incoming teacher. When using RSS or Google Reader in my personal life I'm not sure that I will use it that often. I am mostly a social media person or a Twitter. If I was to use RSS in my personal life I would follow my friends, cooks, or blogs that make me feel more inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment