Thursday, September 27, 2012

Thing #11

First, when I started to look at websites and trying to find the RSS icon I was so confused. I felt that the Google Blog Search was extremely confusing. I couldn't understand how to work it or even find any blogs. When I went to Technorati I felt so much better. Technorati was so easy to use and to find blogs in it. I liked that it broke the blogs into sections like sports or a woman section. The first section that immediately caught my eye was the sports section. I found my two favorite baseball and football team right away. I also liked the DIY, travel, and celebrity sections. I feel that I would use those specific blogs a lot. A strange blog I found was Glosslip. I have never heard of Glosslip before so I was taken back by it. Another way I found some RSS blogs were from the Edublog's award winners. 

No comments:

Post a Comment