Thursday, August 30, 2012

Thing #2

  When making my blog I decided on my title and URL because of the basic information in my life. For the title of my blog I simply put my last name so that myself and other students in the class can easily access my blog. I decided on the URL name for my blog because I want to be a Secondary History teacher, and will be hopefully, start teaching in the year 2014. Creating this blog was very simple. The most difficult part most of been adding my avatar into the blog but, the overall process of creating the blog was very simple with step by step instructions. While making my avatar on Doopleme I made the avatar to resemble closely to me. My personality is very light and bubbly and I wanted my avatar to reflect that. I choose a pretty pink top and a heart background because these are things you will find me wearing or using in real life.

2 comments:

  1. Having a light and bubbly personality is a good trait to have these days. I dont know about others, but I know if Im having a bad day and i see others being bubbly and smiley, it tends to lighten my mood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's exactly how I feel! If you have a positive outlook on life it will impact everyone around you. I hope my personality will rub off on my future students.

    ReplyDelete