Thursday, August 30, 2012

Thing #1


While watching the 7 1/2 Habits of Lifelong Learners I noticed that a lot of the habits actually relate to me. The hardest habit that challenges me the most is taking responsibility for my own learning. While I was growing up I always felt that I needed someone to push me and hold me accountable for doing things even if it was beneficial for me. I have always had a problem pushing myself to study or complete assignments ahead of schedule and not procrastinating. I feel that once I master the habit of holding myself accountable that I will be happier and less stressed. Of all the seven and a half habits I feel that using technology to my advantage is the easiest habit. Whenever I am faced with a problem or an assignment I always use the internet or some tutorial to help me. In this day in age using technology is the easiest form of communication to help with any assignments.

 

1 comment:

  1. I also think that one of my challenging things is holding myself accountable. I always knew that it was my fault if I got a bad grade but I always needed that extra push that kind of "forced" me to study and do my homework. I'll help push you if you need me to Amanda.

    ReplyDelete